Saturday, January 10, 2009

@ Past & Present @

The relax mode is still off and things have been buzzing in my thoughts that I need to put down..
Yeah yeah...it's been a while....
Last December saw 2 of my cousins from each side of the family walk down the isle....isle eh..?? like in church pulak...haha...
Anywhoo...they're got hitched....and I did nothing much to help them celebrate their most important day due to work....let's make put it, it's their fault for planning their day during my busy period.... One of them are my ex colleague and he of all people should know... I know it's he's choice to plan the date coincide with his birthday...so shall not blame him.. :)
Oh...I missed one of my friend's wedding on the 28th Dec... :(
Hope she's not bitter about it.
Raffles City finally gonna open this 16th January after much debate.
Good news guys, I'll be staying at Citylink...Yay..!!
A little self-fish but hey....
Well, I'm staying due to Valentine's.
Need someone to do chocolate strawberry dip on the 14/2.
Think Ill be going back to RC once it's over... dunno just a hunch..
Missed someone. Yeah You...!!!!
Huggs... always...

No comments: