Wednesday, January 28, 2009

@ RaNdoM @

I've been chatting with this school mate of mine from ITE.
A nice chap, I never really got to know him that well.
We caught up with the old times.
Well, some of it cause I dun usually mix with others..
The forever Ice Queen. I know.
These past few days have been interesting.
I got to know another side of him that I never expected.
He's Bi.
Ha! All this while I thought that he's SUPER straight.
What a change of fate.
Totally Human Discovery tau....aka Animal Discovery..
The most interesting part is that
Whenever we chat, he like to insert topic about sex.
And.
He's been hinting me about getting physical.
Truth to be told
I don't know whether to feel Yuck
Just because he's my ex-school mate
Or feel honored..????
I know what's in your mind...
The question is -
- Is he good looking..?
If the answer is YES
- Then what's the yuck about...! Go for it sister..!
BUT....BUT...BUT..!
If the answer is not really unfortunate looking...
- Erm....Well, maybe you should think about it first and see how it goes.....
Or the ever classic answer - Oh forget about it!
Well, maybe we.... erm... Me...should
Sit back and see how it progress...
I dun wanna rush into things....gitu eh..
As far as my deepest heart is concerned...
What the heck..!
The buffet spread is on the table
Might as well.... :-P
Just laying my thoughts.
Huggs...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
its been a long time since i last seen u! haha.
will be down to ms on fri. :)

Monarc said...

hey darling....

How come you never ask me out on a date..??? hahaha...

We should hang out man...

Trash..!

Anonymous said...

well as long you two are happy babe together... sex is just a a bonus.. actually bisexuals are still people too.. must give them a chance..
hugs
razy

Monarc said...

Mampus eh....

But not ur school mates...!!