Friday, February 20, 2009

@ NoBody Wants to be Lonely @

The song that blasting through the shop speaker.....as I'm thinking of what to type...

Did it ever happen to you when you're doing nothing and suddenly there's this surge and input of vocabulary and words flying through your brain and when you're about to lay them down, they suddenly disappear..?? Haig...

It's official lar...my life sucks..!! hahaha....

I mean, I just saw Valentine's passes me by without a hello or anything ......
Me doing 8am till 10pms shift for 2 days straight...dipping strawberries on valentine's day...!!

Days goes by and tup tup..hello....end of the month liao.... goodness...!

Oh yeah...have yet to upload pictures from my Malacca trip with the girls and my parents...

Totally in need of short breaks.... I missed the sun, sand and sea **hint hint...
I'm off on March 1st....SUNDAY!!!! Anyone..??????

Guessed you can call this is a let-off-steam post...
Not that much but it'll do just fine..

huggs...

No comments: