Thursday, March 5, 2009

@ Dinner With Da Blondie @


Our good friend from New Zealand drop by for a 3 weeks vacation and we're all are giving our best time, energy and friendship spending time with him.

Our very first dinner at Holland Village, actually it was my very first time stepping into Holland V, pathetic I know... Heard about the place but never go there..in fact My previous work place was just a 10 minutes walk away and I still do not know where Holland V at... Bimbo... enough said!
We ate at one of the coffee shop and later moved our behind to Starbucks, hanging and checking out Esah free lappie which she received when she applied for Starhub. Amid all that Esah was giving us a make-up lesson, not that we all need any. Since she thinks she knows best so we just let her be and have her moment...

A group photo and we bid good night... One last shot.


This was taken at the newly opened and extended version Jurong Point. It's so freaking big.
And crowded... Gosh..!
After debating about where to have our farewell dinner, we finally made a decision to have it Thai Express. Is it..? I forgot... Anywho... Ismail was there to join and I think I'm a little smitten by him... I find him (the one in grey) to be cute...gitu eh...

After dinner, we lepak at the nearby Boon lay park. A nice place to hang out and cruising.
As usual, cam whoring is a must and I must include our sexy pose...hee..

I just loved candid pictures... Others look good but not for moi...
I had a great time and will missed Yasmin....
till we meet again...

No comments: