Wednesday, March 4, 2009

@ Malacca Trip @

Alright, one of my avid reader have made a personal complain that I hardly update my blog...Guessed story the likes of Rihanna and Facebook saga isn't interesting at all...

Anywhoo..... My long awaited post about my recent short trip to Malacca, Malaysia is finally got the chance to shine in this blog of mine...heee... Dun wanna post all the pictures here cause you can find the rest of them at my facebook, still post them there regardless of the ongoing saga...hopefully that settles soon....


The plan of going to Malacca was a last minute thingy, we supposed to spend time with our dear friend, Yasmin who flew back here for a 3 weeks vacate. He migrate to New Zealand and return back home every 2 years. I thought that is was a cool idea to spend time while we all go on a one day tour to Malacca since my parents keep pestering me to go there....
Few days before the trip, Yasmin says she can't cause she needs to do her visa to Bangkok which she already planned to go. In the end, only 4 of us plus my parents.

It's our first time to Malacca and boy do we looked like a suaku tourist. We took more pictures than the rest actually that's all we do...cam whoring all the way... Still waiting the rest of the pictures from Akmal Huat... :)


I was lucky to have a open minded parents cause the whole day we have been behaving like ourselves and no gestures and gay attitude have been kept at bay...everything was out...
We're like referring and calling each other and inserting the word girl and sister at every beginning and end of our sentence surrounded by conservative uncles and aunties plus young kids... Interesting huh..??
Hope to go again.... but this time will be Langkawi...I hope...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur mom says we are 'heroes' occay!!
- sambil pose libas rambut...ahahaha

Monarc said...

hahaha...yeah "heroes"..
Very the wrong...

Anonymous said...

well i had so much fun in the trip.. too much fun despite the "conservative" group we were attached to... well your parents rock!!! hugs

cheers
razy

Monarc said...

Thanks sister...

We should do this again....