Friday, March 6, 2009

@ Lemme Digress @

Early morning the DJ announced the heavy traffic jams from different expressways....
As you already know whenever it's raining in the morning,
There's always seem to be an over flow of traffic and people....
Lan Lan I have to take the train la... cramp-y train..
I was lucky cause my train wasn't that crowded at all... loved it...!

Anywhoo...the thing that I want to digress is.....
I've been followed by an Indian man.....
AGAIN..!!!! Argh...!!!


What the FISH...!!!
Early morning some more... Goodness...
I've gotta change this mandrem of mine...haha gitu eh...

What's with this people.... I was him the moment I step on the escalator and although I mind my own business, I still noticing him looking at me and giving me the look and signal...

Got into the train to my favourite spot and he quickly snaked his way, cutting inbetwwen a guy and park his behind opposite me... and making eye contact with me...urgh..!!
Oh..Oh....throughout the journey, he's giving all sorts of gestures just to get my attention...

And worst...!!
At one point he even gave me this "mini" kiss -
Pouting his lips towards me..
YUCK! Think I puke in my stomach.....

I appreciate the attention but why must it be Indians... Old and fat one some more...
I don't mean to be a racist
But can't I have more selections from other races instead..?????
Or my selection limited to ONE race only ????
Salah tau.... (So wrong...)
Phew.....Finally...all out...
Okay....can continue work...hee
Huggs..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see updates! :)
HAHA
you can have more choices NEXT DOOR! :D

Monarc said...

What in the egg and mayo sandwich are you doing at 2.30 in the morning.???? Cam sex ah? hahaha

How I wish next door's available... :(
Waiting for you mah...hee

Anonymous said...

Ahh it seems Chandramukhi has found her Devdas, I see...hehehe

I think all races would find it alluring but maybe Indians are more vocal and visual to express their interest. what were u wearing to work? Sari ke???

ehehehe

Monarc said...

Ah....Tidak sekali....

Sari..??? Too troublesome...
As always..2 piece aje...hee

Anonymous said...

well maybe its big time you change your mandrem gerl!! if not later jadi cerita hindustan tau... mana tahu eh you get a salman khan look-alike...hahahha meletuplah anak kau..lawah..

hugs
razy

Monarc said...

hahaha...gitu eh....
Unlikely...well there's a few but also I reject...hahaha...
Enought of these mama la...need other race to fill me up....gitu eh

Anonymous said...

lol ... mariah kan half black half white heeee

- i