Thursday, March 12, 2009

@ Yes Or No @

Someone proposed to me....hahaha...
Proposed eh...mampus kata dia..
Well, He's from U.S and to put it delicately, more mature than me...and more rounder... I think..
Anyways, we got to know each other from a website and have been corresponding to each other for quite sometimes now... nearly to a year....I think..
A nice chap and all but I'm not into long distance relationship.
Very hard to maintain la....
How in the chicken sandwich
Can you trust someone who's so far away from you?
And how can know that person better if he's not right in front of you?
Don't tell me through Web-Cam..????
I wanna TOUCH
I wanna FEEL
I wanna SEE
I WanT EVERYTHING him.
I never told this to any of my friends so I'm not surprised if they're surprised...heee.
I don't like to put my hopes high on things that are not really secure.
For what??? To have my heart slice up again..??
Don't think MY heart have any more space for scars...
Amboi....Emo sia...
He popped this questions long time ago
And I keep giving excuses and procrastinating....
He asked again.......JUST NOW...
And now I'm pondering as what to answer...
Think.........
I ALREADY know THE answer.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

**aahh!!!...aahh!!!**

totally unexpected. pandai simpan rahsia yer sampai tak terdetect langsung. apakah kerna hairstyle baru yg berteknik rebonding maka, he proposing again?

whatever it is, if there's any engagement or wedding..i know i canlt wear white..ahahaha

and i think i also know ur answer..ehehe

Monarc said...

Hahaha....
I'm so good in keeping secrets...especially when love are concern....

Thank you for knowing...hehe

Anonymous said...

amboi...such a hush hush secret... OMG !! i should have read your blog sooner....
Gerl I know you are not me....and i won't know what your answer to him will be... but if he and you have been emailing each other for a year... maybe you should give it a ponder..
I am not asking you to accept his proposal without a thought.. you are not me..hahahaha but maybe you should find out more abt him. talk to him in cam first... who knows maybe he really is sincere in knowing youand wants you to become part of his family. Or maybe he would move here for you or even bring you there to him...
I only pray for the best..cause i really really want you to have a happy life..you truly deserve it my sister..
luv
razy

Anonymous said...

eh..... EMANCIPATION siak... girl i understan esp long distance and u haven even met the person... but one thing i wanna advise is taking chances and give some optimism to it... if u have been thinkin n ponderin about it tat means deep inside u wan to say yes! but reality comes in and ur scared. wat i would do is... if i feel comfortable enuff i'd say yes see wat happens :) u jus nvr know... this chance dun pass by often

hugs
princess keri heee

Reez said...

As spoken last nite, i think you made a good decision out of it. Lov ya always :-)